- Do you ship?
Yes, we do. You can go to https://shop.keto1620.com to view the items we ship
- Where are you located?
We are located at 4 Mary B Lane Plymouth, MA 02360
You can find us on Google Maps -> Click here to open up in Google Maps
- Are all your items Gluten-Free?
Everything in retail area and our freshly baked items are Gluten-Free. No chance of cross contamination as everything we have in the building is Gluten-Free.
- What sweetner do you use?
We use Monk Fruit to sweeten or baked items.
- What is your main Flour
We use Almond Flour.
- Do you offer Dairy-Free items?
Yes we do. It varies day by day. We try to offer something daily. You can always call, message us on Facebook, or check our daily posts on Facebook. If you do not have Facebook you can see daily posts on our website.
- Do you do take special orders
ABSOLUTELY! Give us a call, or send us a message on Facebook. We are always up for the challenge. We prefer a 3 day lead time.
- Can you call ahead for a pickup?
Yes we can. It must be for same day pickup for items we have in stock. We can also do curbside if that is what you prefer.
- Do we deliver?
Sorry, we do not deliver at this time, but we do ship!
You can go to https://shop.keto1620.com to view the items we ship
- If my local restaurant is not serving KETO 1620 baked items what can I do?
We would love for you to have your favorite restaurant contact us!
- What are your hours?
- Are your baked items safe for DIABETICS?
- Are your baked items safe for CELIAC DISEASE?
ABSOLUTELY! Everything is 100% Gluten-Free